awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
PEAK INTEREST [1]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 18:56:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]it's easier from all the way up here. easier to forget. easier to relax. the steady thwumps of lyune's wings beating powerfully through the air are a lulling sound to freya's ears. she has a knit cap on her head, scarf bundled around her neck. moxie curls underneath its folds, shrinking against her for warmth as the winds buffet them. 

freya leans into lyune's side, palm pressing against his left shoulder. the dragon tilts, wings flaring as he banks in a wide arch. 

a tiny dragon clings to lyune's back for dear life. his tail is tucked, out of danger from being snuffed by the slipstream. the charmander is nestled in freya's usual riding spot, and she rides a tail length behind him, prepared to catch him should he fall. and though he's frightened, she can't help but feel a surge of pride as he leans over curiously, eyes wide at the world beneath them.

"one day you'll be strong enough to carry yourself through these skies," she yells and then leans forward, places a hand at the base of his neck. she squeezes her legs and lyune half-folds his wings, neck dipping as he dives. 

the charmander squeals and freya whoops, hoping that her own excitement will deter the tiny lizard's fear. when they near the ground, lyune's wings flare back open, catching the air like sails. 

@wild mod

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
PEAK INTEREST [1]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 0:38:40 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BEEDRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swarm[break]
fell stinger / agility / poison jab / pin missle
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
PEAK INTEREST [1]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 18:22:36 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]they sail almost lazily over the expanse of terrain. several hikers look up as they ride, waving when they recognize the enormous form of councilwoman morningstar's formidable salamence. she has him wheel in the sky, exposing her on his back, so that she may return the favor.

her charmander, at this point, has sat a bit straighter, curiosity now taking over. he looks back and forth between his trainer and the people below. 

a swarm of beedrill emerge from the forests below them and fly low to the ground. lyune, at her command, climbs higher in the air to give them some distance, while her charmander looks on. he appears disappointed. 

freya laughs and scratches the top of his head. "you'll have your chance," she says. 

@wild mod
skipping

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,675 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PEAK INTEREST [1]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 0:02:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRAGALGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison touch[break]
hydro pump / twister / dragon tail / sludge bomb
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
PEAK INTEREST [1]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 6:44:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she laughs--wildly, breathlessly. even lyune's own throat rumbles with his own happiness. her charmander's tail lashes with excitement and freya lifts her hands, flings her arms back and gives herself to the air. the wind whips through her starlight hair, whiplash on her cheeks; her breath is stolen and all she can do is feel it.

it's only when lyune jostles her that she comes back, eyes open wide. her charmander is pointing. she follows his gaze and grins from ear to ear. 

"now this is why we're here."

she instructs lyune to land and the salamence does so carefully, body language reserved, tail curled. freya dismounts and clicks her tongue for the charmander to follow. the small lizard pokemon slides off lyune's back and hops neatly to the ground. 

"a dragalge," she murmurs, more for the charmander's sake than her own. the tiny lizard curls his fists and waltzes in front of freya, ready for her demands. only, when the dragalge finally notices them, she lifts her head and croons. 

freya stops in her tracks.

anguish.

she takes a few hasty steps forward and the sorrowful cry turns ugly. the dragalge's mouth opens and hot, purple liquid flies from behind dainty teeth. her charmander barely evades the attack. 

undeterred, she takes another step forward. the dragalge gives a warning purr and lyune vocalizes behind her. dragon speech rumbles between them and freya inches ever closer, palms out, gaze strong. 

the dragalge's tail is curled around a pile of broken shards. grotesque bodies lay strewn about the mess; splintered pieces of their eggs lay beside them. freya's heart lurches and she swallows bile, voice soft as she murmurs, "it's okay. it's okay. i'm so, so sorry."

her charmander runs forward and her breath hitches. she goes to call out a sharp cry, but she doesn't want to startle the grieving mother. 

the dragalge looks down as the charmander approaches and sniffs at the remains, head bowed. he makes gruff sounds of his own and then freya watches, amazed, as the dragalge lowers her head to touch the charmander's, that same crooning sound vibrating from her throat. 

"come with us," freya says. "i can't give you back what you've lost, but we can give you a home. i promise."

@wild mod
:heart:

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height